|Detour, Freshfin Poke Co., Forno Nero|
Good To Know:
- There is literally something for EVERYone! From pizza to banh mi, donuts to macaroons, to Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken, to Soul Food, charcuterie to lob'sta rolls to poke bowls, THIS place is sure to please. My son even loves it! There is really such a wide variety here. So much more than even mentioned! They bill themselves as "Chef Inspired. Foodie Favored. Drink + Dine + Discover" It is certainly a fun and flavorful adventure!
- There are three levels. The first floor has the widest variety of cuisine. The second floor is home to a few more, along with a brewery and outdoor eating space. On floor number three, sits a full scale bar.
- They do not take cash, well, sort of. In accordance with health code, the servers do not handle dollars and change. Only cards...credit and debit, as well as a reverse ATM set up. If you have cash, you can find the kiosk entitled "Fill Up Your HallPa$$," and feed it your cash. This machine will spit out a hall pass with the same amount you preloaded. That way, you can present this hall pass/Legacy Food Hall debit card as your form of payment.
- Parking can be tricky, but....the parking garages have a digital solution for that! Each level show the number of spaces in "real time" that are available. But, beware, go ahead and wear your "cute shoes," but make sure they are your "cute WALKING shoes."
- If you want to avoid crowds, this urban-mama suggests going at off-dining times, such as prior to 11 am and after 2pm.
|Everett and Elaine, Glazed Donut Works, Press Waffle Company, BerryNaked and Haute Sweets Patisserie|