Greetings! We have another great recipe from Karen, Team-Przada's team manager.
It’s that time of year when there just isn't enough time to do everything that needs to be done. Between working, shopping, baking and parties who has time to think about feeding your family! All I know is this time of year… I need recipes that are fast and easy AND taste great. My recipe this month is a fast and easy breakfast casserole that I have made for many years. It never fails to bring in the compliments. This dish is the star of my Christmas brunch. Last year I decided to change up my menu. Suffice it to say…I had one son who was not at all happy. So from now on I will make Green Chile Cheese Squares!
Green Chile Cheese Squares
• 14 Large Eggs
• 1 Carton Bueno Frozen Green Chiles (Central Market)
• If you don’t like Green Chile you could put cooked Ground Sausage on the bottom
• 1 lb. Cheddar Cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Thaw out Green Chiles (Drain out all the extra juice)
• Put eggs in bowl and beat
• Grate Cheese
• Take an 8 x 11 baking dish (spray with Pam) spread out all the green chilies evenly, take and cheese and spread out evenly over the chilies and then pour eggs over chile and cheese. Sprinkle with Paprika. Bake for 35 minutes uncovered.
I serve it with flour tortillas, bacon, fruit and pinto beans. My family likes to make their own breakfast burritos out of the egg casserole. It tastes great no matter how you eat it. Enjoy and many wishes to you for a great holiday season!