- Plumbing- Inspect all plumbing for leaks or small problems like leaky faucets and clogged drains. Those "small" problems can cause BIG headaches in the long-run.
- Roof- Check for damages and make general repairs. Those repairs can lengthen the lifespan of your roof. Neglect can cause long-tern damage.
- Trees & Shrubs- Keep trees & shrubs trimmed otherwise roof damage can occur.
- Paint - Touching up your home's exterior paint will boost curb appeal and exterior paint lifespan, which is your home's first defense against weather and pests.
- Gutter & Downspouts- Clean leaves and debris from your gutters and your downspout. Ignoring this job can lead to foundation issues.
- Windows & Doors- Install weather stripping during this season. This will prevent unwanted air from leaking into a home, which can dramatically affect heating costs.
- Refrigerator- Vacuum the coils on the back of the fridge. Letting the coils build up with dust and dirt can decrease your fridge's efficiency.
- Furnace- Service the furnace will keep it operating properly and safely.
Tips for Every Season-