1. Perfect for Commitment-Phobes: Manchester Tan by Benjamin Moore, according to color expert, Sharon Grech, "this neutral paint is akin to an off-white, not gray or cold and not a boring beige." Try it in: the kitchen.
2. Great Blue: Behr Premium Paint, Cloisonne Blue, this soft blue sports hints of gray, a real "crowd-pleaser." Try it in: bedrooms or hallways
3. Great Gray: Benjamin Moore, Rockport Gray," timeless but this one has warm undertones to create a cozy feeling." Try it in: living room, kitchens and home offices.
4. Best Calming Color: Sherwin Williams, Sea Salt, "sage green hues tend to work like a neutral, while still adding a little color to your space." Try it in: bedrooms, home offices, dining rooms and kitchens.
5. Most Flattering For Skin Tones: Benjamin Moore, August Morning, "this golden apricot flatters every skin tone." Try it in: a small bathroom.
6. Best "Dramatic"Color: Sherwin Williams, Tea Chest, "deep chocolate brown can go in pretty much any room, it sets off textures such as wood and textiles without being obtrusive." Try it in: living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms.
Photo Traditional Dining Room by Covington Tile, Stone & Countertops Palatial Stone and Tile, LLC
Traditional Living Room by Charlotte Interior Designers & Decorators Carolina Design Associates, LLC