WE LIVE for Thanksgiving around here! The food, the family, the time together, the time to count blessings, football, laughter, ALL of it, we love it! We think it is greatness, and we *might* currently be counting down to the big day!
As we did last year, here, is our proposed menu for Thanksgiving Day. IF you think you might be up for Thanksgiving meal out, check out this link to some of Dallas BEST restaurants and their offerings for Thanksgiving Menu.
Friday, November 2, 2018
Friday, October 26, 2018
It is fall, it REALLY is! It seems like it was so hot FOR.SO.VERY. LONG. Next came the rain...but this weekend, ahhh, the weather looks gorgeous!
This beautiful weather has me all inspired for some DIY- check out the links below to find your own inspiration from DIY Network. For questions or inspiration on selling or buying your next home, call THE PRZADA TEAM!
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
LOVE The State Fair of Texas? Well, we do, too, but we don’t love shelling out ALL our pennies to make our fall tradition a reality EACH year. With general admission tickets for adults at $18 and $14 for kids under 48 inches tall, it starts to add up, especially when you include midway tickets, food and beverages. We have to admit, it is a REALLY great time, and we would like to enjoy ourselves to the hilt, but also come home with some money in our pockets! And this year, we can!! We say thanks to Culture Map Dallas for their “round up” of savings! Check out all the ways you can save and avoid paying full price, at The State Fair of Texas, 2018. Then... make sure to have a rip-roaring good time at Fair Park. Don’t forget to say “howdy y’all,” and get your annual selfie with Big Tex!
· Season Pass- $45 for adults and $35 for kids
· Combo Pass- $115 (two season passes and 100 food/midway coupons included) or $65 (two season passes only). Both options include perks for season pass holders. Check out www.bigtex.com for more info on perks. Bonus, online lifestyle magazine, Culture Map Dallas, is offering an additional $10 off with code 18MAPSP10 at check out.
· Buy Your Ticket in Advance- Through www.bigtex.com and you can save $1.50 per ticket.
· DART- Use DART Go Pass App and you can save $2 per ticket, plus purchase your DART passes to go to and from The Fair. Bonus, all tickets can be kept on your phone in your phone’s “wallet” app. No paper tickets to hassle with!
· McDonald’s Coupons- Mickey D’s is famous for fair coupons as tray liners or in to-go bags. They usually offer $5 off general admission for any day, as well as coupons that offer half-price tickets for kids with the purchase of a full price adult ticket.
· NorthPark Center Discount for Charity- When you purchase your ticket at NorthPark Center for $15, $4.50 of that purchase price will go to Family Gateway. Purchase tickets on Level One near Neiman Marcus at the NorthPark Concierge.
· Family Four Pack- For $105 you can purchase four single use only tickets, plus 100 midway/food coupons. Dallas Child Magazine is offering a $10 off with code 18CHILDFAM10 at check out on www.bigtex.com .
· Ultimate Family Four Pack- for $199, this package includes four single use tickets and 300 midway/food coupons, if you want fewer admission tickets, there is a two ticket option with 100 midway/food coupons for $79.
Specific Day Deals-
· October 12th, 2018- First Responders Day- All first responders, plus up to three family members, receive free admission to the Fair whey they present a current badge or ID from their department or organization at the gate.
· Dr. Pepper Tuesdays- Each Fair-Goer with a Dr. Pepper can gets in for just $9 on Tuesdays, or any day of the week after 5pm with a Dr. Pepper can. Further awesomeness on Tuesdays can be found at the Midway. Many of the rides, (except the Texas Star and Thrill Rides) are discounted.
· North Texas Food Bank Wednesdays- If you bring at least 4 cans of food for The North Texas Food Bank, you can gain admission for only $4.
· Senior Steal Days- For Senior Citizens, ages 60 and over, admission is FREE every Thursday!
· Thrifty Thursdays- Get in with empty 20 oz. Coca-Cola products for $9. Thursdays are also AWESOME, as well, because many of the popular food items are discounted. Most items are just 2-7 coupons, which is a good savings! Check out this link for a full list of participating vendors.
For more information on how to save at The State Fair of Texas, or just preview all of the events and plan your trip, visit www.bigtex.com
For more information on ALL things North Texas real estate, visit THE PRZADA TEAM and let us know how we can help YOU!!!
Have fun y’all!!
Friday, September 14, 2018
|I LOOOOOOOOVE these island pendant lights. I can just see them in my own kitchen in a|
copper or ORB finish. I think they are destined for my island.
|Well, I think I am in love with this adorable visitor!|
Maybe all kitchens should have a window for a furry friend to visit???